Wednesday 2 January 2013

The wishlist

So, one of the things I want to achieve with this project is to prove that it is entirely possible to buy whatever I need second-hand or make it.  

To this end, I need to say upfront things I need and then let the second hand 'fairies' provide them.  I do hope I haven't put you off reading this blog by mentioning the fairies so quickly*.  

Anyhoo- here is the current wish list:



For me:
  • Woolly gloves, colour- preferably mustard
  • A pair of casual, retro type trainers
  • A cardigan; colour navy or mustard
  • A jumper with elbow patches, colour optional
  • A shoulder bag
  • A wicker shopping basket
  • Lip balm
  • A tan leather skinny belt

For the flat:
  • A new bathroom extractor fan 
  • A potato masher
  • Washing powder/liquid substitute

For H:
  • A bike computer (don't ask)
  • A bike light
  • Boxing boots

For Treacle:
  • Stair-gates to stop Treacle sleeping in our bed
  • A wicker dog bed

I will report back on the success in hand-making or finding these items as the months progress and keep adding to my wish-list.



* I don't actually believe in fairies

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't lip balm come under the things you can make and therefore exempt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello- oops yes- just corrected that! It is funny you mention Freecycle.... check out tomorrow's bloggy blog xx

    ReplyDelete